Creating and maintaining a safe space for you to exercise your body and mind is of paramount importance to us. The safety of our students, staff and teachers is everything! While we cannot make any guarantees, we can share with you the precautions we are taking to ensure a safe experience at dance 101.
Please be aware of the following:
- Pre-registration is required. You must sign into classes prior to your arrival. Walkins will incur a $5 penalty or not be allowed into the class.
- Classes close 15 minutes in. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time.
- Class attendance is capped according to room size and dance genre. This is done to ensure a quality experience for students. If a class is full, a wait-list option will appear. Wait-listed students will be emailed/sent a text when a spot opens up.
- All studios have designated entrance and exit doors and ramps throughout for wheelchair accessibility (be mindful of the yellow tape!).
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the studio, we encourage you to use it.
- Personal weights and mats are required for all Reb3l Strength classes. Weights and mats will not be provided.
- Studio HVAC is equipped with air ionization technology that reduces 99% of airborne viruses.
LATE CANCELS & NO-SHOW PENALTIES:
There is a 2 hour late cancel window. To avoid a penalty, cancellations must be made prior to 2 hours before class start time.
To cancel a reservation, login to your account and cancel the reservation. Calls/emails/texts will not be considered a valid cancellation.
- No-shows will be charged a penalty based on account status:
-Unlimited Membership will be charged a $5 penalty
-All others account types (class card, drop-in, count membership) will forfeit the class.
Class cards are non-transferable (no sharing), non-refundable and can not be paused or “frozen”.
*ALL CLASS CARDS EXPIRE FROM DATE OF PURCHASE – not from date of first class.
Expiration dates are as follows:
- 1 Single Class: 1 year
- New Students (Introductory) Specials: 1 month
- 5 Class Card: 3 months
- 10 Class Card: 6 months
- 20 Class Card: 12 months
- 40 Class Card: 12 months
EXPIRED CLASS CARD POLICIES:
- Unactivated class cards: These are class cards that were purchased and never used. 100% of the original price will be applied towards the purchase of a new class card if it’s within 6 months from the original expiration. After 6 months the credit value decreases by 50%. All credits expire 12 months after date of issue.
- Expired Class cards with classes remaining: Classes already used will count as a drop in at $28/each and subtracted from the original price of the card. 100% of the balance will be applied toward the purchase of a current class card for up to 6 months after original expiration. After 6 months the value decreases 50%. All credits expire 12 months after issue.
CLASS CARD EXTENSION:
- Need an extra month to use up your classes on your class card? Our “Life Happens” extension costs you $28 (cost of a drop-in) and will add 30 days to your original expiration date. This option is available only for class cards (memberships excluded).
- No rollover of unused classes, any additional classes on the 5, 10 & 20/mth are only $15/class.
- Additional classes on the 3/mth promotional membership are $18/class.
- A Dance 101 Membership is a monthly agreement that automatically renews every 12 months unless it is cancelled. All cancellations/changes must be done by the Front Desk unless otherwise noted.*
- No 3rd party billing, financial responsibility is that of the account holder.
- Memberships can be frozen in the event of an illness or injury for a monthly fee of $50.00, for a maximum of 2 months. The Membership freeze option is not intended for use to manage personal cash flow, and will only be granted with a Doctor’s note.
- To terminate your membership there is a $50 fee due at time of cancellation.
- If a regularly priced 10, 20 or 40 class card is purchased at time of cancellation, the cancellation fee can be waived.
- Cancellation requests must be received prior to draft day to avoid being charged an additional month. *Cancellations must be done by the Front Desk unless it’s the promotional Trio/3mth Membership in which case the responsibility to cancel is that of the Membership holder.
- DO NOT FILE A CHARGEBACK TO CANCEL A MEMBERSHIP OR FORCE A REFUND ON A CLASS CARD. CHARGEBACK FILERS WILL HAVE THEIR ACCOUNTS SUSPENDED, BOOKING BLOCKED AND OTHERWISE NOT BE INVITED TO RETURN TO DANCE 101. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, OR MISUNDERSTANDING, PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com.
- If you wish to upgrade or downgrade your Membership, there are no additional charges unless you exceed two changes in a 12 month period. In this case, there is a $50 cancellation fee to start a new Membership.
ADDITIONAL FEES TO AVOID
- $35 NSF will be charged after the 3rd bounced/declined auto payment. Once collected, the Membership will be reinstated and the account placed back in good standing.
- Ghosted Memberships will have booking suspended indefinitely. To get back to booking eligibility, $100 will be charged on return and future purchases will be limited to drop-in or class cards only.